This is a collector club, not a competition league, which runs exhibition laps at speed on race tracks. As such our standards are less stringent than racing associations, but more stringent than street riding organizations. These standards address the varied collections from homologated versions of the super bikes, which were delivered in street legal trim, to vintage racers which predated modern innovations like belly pans.
Items to be removed
2. License plates
3. Center stands
4. Turn signals (flush mounted types may be taped over)
Items to be taped or removed or restrained
1. All glass headlights, tail lights (unplugged) and plastic lenses must be taped over or removed.
2. All riders must use plain water, or a non-glycol based coolant if the bike will be exhibited on the track. Motul, Red Line & VP all make a non-glycol based solution that may be used (i.e. Water Wetter).
3. Side stands and kick starters may be retained if restrained in a manner considered safe by the technical inspector.
Items to be safety wired
1. Oil drain plugs
2. Oil filter
3. Oil filler caps
4. All safety wire requirements per WERA or AHRMA are encouraged.
5. Belly pans per WERA and AHRMA are encouraged.